Our Top 9 Reads for Highly Successful CEOs
Within every successful entrepreneur is a hunger for knowledge and the desire to constantly improve. These are books we HIGHLY recommend to any Business Owner or Leader that is passionate about continuous growth and always searching for improved results. We’ve put together this list of our top 9 favorite book recommendations that will challenge you and give you the opportunity to glean transformation-based knowledge from top business experts and industry leaders.
- The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson - A guide to pursuing your dreams and overcoming obstacles along the way
- The Business Owner’s Playbook by BusinessCoach.com - A comprehensive guide for entrepreneurs on building and scaling successful businesses
- 16X Real Simple Innovation for 16 Times Better Results by Richard Koch - Richard Koch reveals a practical approach to increasing productivity by 16x.
- The One Minute Manager Balances Work and Life by Kenneth Blanchard - Provides insights and strategies for achieving a healthy work-life balance in a fast-paced world
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni - Explores the fundamental dysfunctions that hinder team effectiveness and offers solutions to overcome them
- Influencer by Patterson, Grenny, Maxfield, McMillan & Switzler - A powerful framework for creating positive change and influencing others
- What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith - Examines the habits and behaviors that can hold successful people back and provides advice on how to move forward
- Leadership and the Art of Self Deception by The Arbinger Institute - Reveals how self-deception can undermine leadership and offers a transformative approach to developing authentic leadership skills
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker - Explores the mindset and beliefs that shape financial success and provides strategies for cultivating a wealthy mindset.