WORKSHOP #1 IN SERIES - $197
The purpose of this training is to define the principles and values of leadership in your organization. Special emphasis on how to develop a culture that capitalizes on the diverse leadership characteristics within the team. Participants will learn how to create leadership strategies that will enable them to properly manage a solution-driven work environment.
- How to develop a "solution-driven" work environment
- How to achieve bigger goals in 2017
- How to create a culture of accountability
- How to make your organization proactive vs reactive
- How to assess team member behaviors and apply appropriate leadership strategy for maximum results
DATE: March 1st, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. 2830 G St. Suite 210, Sacramento, CA 95816
BusinessCoach.com has been serving organizations since 1989 and has coached over 7000 leaders in the art of transforming and growing their companies. Please call Johnny Lujan for questions at (916) 922-7766. RSVP is required. Workshop located 2nd floor of building.